- The project will try to support and promote research and researchers in Islamic economics.
- The project will strive to promote its research at various platforms including research conferences, seminars and public talks.
- The project will attempt to foster healthy debates and aims to become a think tank in Islamic economics.
How You Can Participate
- By praying before Allah for guidance for all of us.
- Reading the project’s research.
- Writing in-depth articles for the project.
- Providing feedback and criticism.
- Encouraging others in your network who have interest in Sociology, Philosophy, Economics and Religion to read the project’s content and contribute in improving it.
- IEP website has been visited by people from more than 140+ countries and it has received more than 130,000+ hits in just a very short span of time.